ODEM is the first of its kind decentralized On-Demand Education Marketplace. Through a combination of proven technology and content direction from industry experts, the ODEM platform offers an inclusive trusted, single online community of qualified education providers where participants can create, fulfill, and deliver the ultimate and affordable educational experience.
We’re looking for a UI/UX developer who will take a key role on our team. Our UX developer will be responsible for conducting user research, creating wireframes and designs, and ultimately aligning user behavior to actions that drive results.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers, developers, and marketers collaborating and iterating on the user experience.
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and create mockups and user journeys for a wide range of devices, including mobile.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Rapid design and testing methodology.
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to the rest of the team and upper management.
- Experienced user of UX software such
- Excellent IT and programming skills
- 2-3 years in Engineering or User Experience Design
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web based applications, mobile applications & consumer facing web sites and/or applications
- Interest in constantly keeping up-to-date of latest trends, best practices and competitive activity
- Ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux
- Proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals
- Artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- An understanding of the latest design and technology trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Business-minded approach to time, costs and deadlines
Graphic design, UX developement
Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.